The 22nd International Symposium on Metastable, Amorphous and Nanostructured Materials (ISMANAM 2015) will be held at the Maison de la Mutualité in Paris, France, from 13 to 17 July 2015.
The ISMANAM conference series started in 1994, when the 1st Symposium was held in Grenoble (France). The first event was followed by the subsequent symposia organized in Quebec (1995), Rome (1996), Sitges (1997), Wollongong (1998), Dresden (1999), Oxford (2000), Ann Arbor (2001), Seoul (2002), Foz do Iguaçu (2003), Sendai (2004), Paris (2005), Warsaw (2006), Corfu Island (2007), Buenos Aires (2008), Beijing (2009), Zürich (2010), Gijón (2011), Moscow (2012), Turin (2013) and Cancun (2014).
The ISMANAM conference is a multidisciplinary forum which promotes international scientific and technological exchanges on all aspects related to Metastable, Amorphous and Nanostructured Materials. The conference will cover the following Topics
• Nanostructured, nanocrystalline and micro-grained materials
• Nanoporous and microporous materials
• Metallic, oxide and polymer glasses
• Thin films and coatings
• Bulk metallic glasses
• Quasicrystalline materials
• Synthesis techniques and metastable phase formation
• Mechano-synthesis, mechanical alloying
• Nano- and micro-structured hydrides
• Nano- and micro-composites, preparation and properties
• Nano-scale theoretical modeling and computer simulations of materials
• Magnetic properties from the nanoscale to bulk materials
• Mechanical properties at different length scales
• Chemical, electrochemical and corrosion properties of micro-, nano-
structured materials and metallic glasses
• Atomic and electronic structures and structure analysis
• Phase transformations and thermodynamics
• Advanced analytical tools for probing at the atomic and meso-scale levels.
• Near and long term applications of micro-, nano-scale materials: energy,
environment, industrial production
• Devices and technologies exploiting materials-specific properties of vitrified
Registration fees before April 15th:
680 € for all invited and regular participants.
550 € for students.
Registration fees after April 15th: 750 €
The above prices include value-added taxes VAT of about 20% and university accounting and processing charges of about 15% .
Conference Announcement: July 3, 2014
Abstract submission opens: February 15, 2015
Abstract submission closes: April 15, 2015
Registration deadline: April 15, 2015
Preliminary conference program: May 15, 2015
Conference dates: July 13 – 17, 2015浏览次数: | 标签: